Wednesday, September 1, 2010
SARA JAY INTERVIEW !!!!
1. So where do you hail from?
I am originally from Cincinnati, born and raised. Then moved to Vegas for 7 years and now I live in Oregon and Miami.
2. How long have you been in the porn business?
3.How did you get your start in porn?
I sent my pictures out until someone hired me.
4. What or Who would you say influenced you to do porn?
I was a stripper before that and loved the adult industry. I thought it looked like a fun way to make money.
5.What was you first porn movie? Were you nervous? (How did you deal with being nervous?) The first movie that got released was "18 and Eager" I was not nervous, but anxious. I was very excited to get this porn career off the ground!
6. What are some of the most popular porn movies you were in?
Balls Deep, Big Booty Revenge, Assparade, Big Wet Asses, White Girls Got Ass Too, Sara Jay Loves Black Cock
7. Who did you enjoy working with then most male or female? And Why?
I love women, but they are only an appetizer, men are the full entree. I have had many performers over the years that have been amazing. J Cannon, Ethan Hunt, Shane Diesel, Shorty Mac, Chris Strokes, Byron Long, Lexington Steele, Alexis Golden, Jayla Starr, Kelly Divine...etc
8. Who are you looking forward to working with? Why?
I would love to do a scene with Manual Ferrara. His cock looks so nice, and I hear amazing things from the ladies.
9. To be in the porn industry you have to be comfortable with your body as well as other peoples too. Is there any time that your were embarrassed or uncomfortable on set? How did you deal with it
There has been so many things that embarasse most people but you get over it real quick. A little tp on your coochie, a lot of cream in the pussy, quiefing....etc....
10. Is there any type of porn that you wouldn't do? Why?
I don't do anal, because I don't like it.
11. When your on-set do you have limits to the things you will and will not do? Why?
I don't do anything I don't enjoy. I don't do anal and I don't use the N word.
12. What is you most memorable or favorite X-rated movie that you were in?
Bachleor Party Fuckfest was really good. I love working with Shane Diesel.
13. What would you say is the strangest set you were on? Why?
I did some movie (don't remember the name of it) but it was a 3 some girl scene. Like an older woman, a younger woman, and me We all had one school girl and teacher outfits and .....masks. Not sure why. Never did understand the premise behind that scene.
14. How often do you shoot movies? And do you give you body a resting period? I shoot about 5-10 days a month. I will shoot several scenes in a day. I do rest. I have to take care of my body. When I'm in Oregon I don't hardly ever have any sex. I just work on the site and computer work promoting everything.
15. Is there any advice you have for someone looking to pursue a career in porn? Sort of like some "Do's" or "Don't?
Realize it is like a tattoo. it doesn't go away.
Only do what you want to do. You will be happier that way.
Decide if you want to make a buck or make a career. Those are 2 different paths.
16. What are you working on now?
I am waiting for "Sara Jay in Heat" to be released thru JSI and I am currently working on a new movie with Ethan Hunt to be released through Silverback Ent. I am always working on my site http://www.SaraJay.com. We are currently redesigning it. I've owned it for 8 years and had the same design for 5, so it's time to change it up. Very excited. it's looking really good.
17. Before we conclude, is there anything you would like to share with your fans about yourself?
I try to have all my fingers in all the pies, so that I can continue to bring the best to Sara Jay fans from all media outlets. So please keep an eye out for me. I have a blog at http://blog.sarajay.com and a online store at http://www.SaraJayVideos.com
18. How can your fans reach you?